8.1.5 Adding scripting
ActionScript is represented in RVML using one of five different elements:
- FrameActions - Defines actions that are executed whenever a frame is entered
- MovieClipActions - Defines event handlers for MovieClip instances
- ButtonActions - Defines event handlers for Button symbols, common to all instances of the symbol
- InitClip - Defines Actions to be executed when a MovieClip is defined for the first time.
- InitActions - Alternative representation of InitClip above that allows InitClip actions to be inlined within a MovieClip element.
For more information on working with ActionScript please read the Working With ActionScript chapter.
Copyright 2003-2005 Kinesis Software. All rights reserved.